With the intention to move the world, the goal of our program is to use Dance as a vessel - in which life and all of its lessons and experiences can be expressed through.
During the program, students will
• Identify the essence of who they are and how to use that in their daily lives
• Set goals towards who they aspire to become through education and creativity
• Receive creative tools and perspectives that can be used in various areas of life
• Experience freedom through artistic expression
• Learn some cool new Dance moves!
We believe that Dance is about much more than just movement, and that there is an empowering message behind every twitch, every step, and even every moment of stillness. Through our Dance classes, we aim to open up the doorway for the students to explore their own message for themselves in order to live the lives that they choose to, regardless of the circumstances life may throw their way. We aim to do this by
• Teaching Dance classes that focus on the balance of technical movement and heart
• Teaching movement and concepts that expand imagination
• Distinguishing the difference between “action behind movement” and “Being behind movement”
• Providing ontological Life Coaching tools and perspective fused into
• Creating a video project that shows what art and creativity can provide
Through moving Ghana, we believe that we’ll be doing our part in moving the world and the way in which we view it. We hope that you’ll consider moving the world with us by supporting and donating what you can to our program.